This course includes training in Adobe InDesign skills for the layout of images, viewing the creative sense of space, choice of font and why, how images work together and how text can change the message of a photograph. Additional points covered include:
- Some examples and layouts
- Binding (basic types, better methods)
- How to place important elements in the gutter and how this affects your images
- Double-page spreads & margins
- The grid
- Finished layout and elements on the page
- Typography & fonts
- Colour (RGB versus CMYK)
You will get a buzz from the excitement of seeing your vision take on a tangible form!
Who is this course for:
Perfect for anyone presenting exam work, pitching to colleges, producing a product you can hold in your hands rather than only view online, and more.
Level: Beginner – Intermediate
Max. group size:4
Mondays, 7-9pm (4 evenings) £235 (plus any books, postcards or similar printing costs you may decide to produce based on the designs built in the course)
Book here online or phone to book now: 0203 002 4991