This course is an introduction to Fashion Photography. You will be taught how to approach and manage a Fashion shoot with a view to producing work for a magazine or advertising.
We will approach various aspects of a Fashion shoot and focus on:
- Why is fashion important?
- Fashion and Anthropology: what makes them so close and why does it matter?
- Research: choice of styles and locations
- Indoor/outdoor shooting: lights, lenses, cameras, and more
- Different styles of shooting: Reportage, Street Photography, Studio
- How to write an article to accompany your photography
- Selecting and editing images to produce a successful portfolio
During the course there will be a photo session to tie in with a London Fashion event – so you get to practise what you are learning!
And a studio shoot in our Covent Garden lighting studio – bring any fashion clothes, make up, and more.
Level: Beginners Plus and Intermediate
Max class size: 6
Mon – Thurs / Tues- Fri (4 morning /afternoons, 12 hours), 10am-1pm OR 2:30-5:30pm £285